Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Need to file previous years taxes

Well, I don't. But from what I have heard, there are a lot of people that do. A lot of people are confused about where they can go to have this done. If you don't want to go to a company to have it done and pay a lot of money, this site may help. It is called TaxSlayer. You can enter a prior year that you need to file taxes for. The service is only $9.95 and you can do it for the last 3 years. So much less than going to have them done!

No comments: